Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 24 September 2014

Corrugated Paper Based Card

One of the items that came in the September Flying Unicorn kit is a 12x12 sheet of corrugated paper. I really like using corrugated paper as card bases as it provides so much more weight and dimension over regular heavy-weight cardstock.

This card was made using the current sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.

As you can see, the image on the sketch shows a tag, but I substituted the tag for a sticker from the sticker sheet we got in the September kit, raised on a couple layers of chipboard. It's wonderfully simple; And although I'm thinking I want to add a bit more "sparkle and shine" to the card, I'm thinking it may also glam it up a bit too much... 




Thanks so much for dropping in and checking out my card!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! The patterned paper is lovely and vintage. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the softness of the colours in your papers. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete