Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 9 September 2014

Colorful Creations is Having a DT Call!!!

... And I'm going in head first! LOL

Not that I'm stalking the DT Calls being posted, but I just happened upon the DT call posted over at the Colorful Creations blog today!

Part of the entry was to create a blog post with a layout made using the sketch posted on their blog! I spent the evening after work, before dinner, working on it. At first when I was about to post it, I realized, I had forgotten my title. Silly me! But I went and fixed that up before posting it to my blog. :)


Seems pretty straightforward so far right?  Except that you had to make a layout using fall colours. :) Now, I'm not a colour theory expert or anything, but don't you think that the Prima PPP challenge this month calls for fall colours??


Yeah, so it's not just me, right? I thought so!!  In any case, I've included the layout and some close-up shots of the layout as well!  I hope you all enjoy!!

You may notice, the journaling I did is mostly lyrics to the song Razzle Dazzle, which is the part in the movie (Chicago), from which this photo was taken. I used the Prima Time Traveler's collection to create this layout, in addition to some Distress Paints, Tsukineko Brilliance inks and some lace that I had on my desk. :)





I greatly appreciate you stopping by to check out my work, and I hope to see you back again soon!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, love the chic look of this! Thank you so much for your application to the CC design team!

    ReplyDelete