Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 12 January 2015

Scrap Africa Sketch Challenge Entry

Along with my previous "first" blog entry (First Finnabair inspired creation), this time I'm entering a sketch challenge on Scrap Africa for the first time. :)

I'm honestly not sure how I came to find out about it, but I attended a crop yesterday where the sketch is essentially what tugged at my creative strings in order to leave the crop with something completed.

I used product received in my December Flying Unicorn mixed art kit including the canvas board, the 13 arts paper, the chipboard frame, the sprays, the stencil, the pan pastel and the petaloo flower pack!

The sketch I used was:


And the resulting creation looks like this:




Thanks so much for stopping by - I really appreciate it!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

9 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful Kerry! I love the styling and love the colouring! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture and natural colours. Beautiful work. Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing background! Love this layout! Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, beautiful background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so Beautiful page! Love it!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Scrap Africa !
    😉

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all the mixed media & colour combo. Thanks for playing along at scrap Africa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful background! Very interesting layout! Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great work with background! thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete