Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 20 April 2015

Prima Build a Page Challenge Entry, April 2015

Thank you to Keren once again for designing a sketch I can get behind for the Prima B-A-P challenge for April. :)

My take of the sketch was done on a wooden mini canvas.
I kept the tones monochromatic using red as my base.

I added 3 types of glitter and used paper and embellishments from the Prima Princess collection as well as a resin frame.

For the painted background, I used acrylic paint as well as modelling paste to give it more texture.  I feel like the texture isn't well captured in the photos here, and I will try to add another more textural photo for you to see. :)

I also feel like it's missing dark accents, but I'm not sure if I should just go with black or use red to compliment the monochromatic feel... It's one of those things that if I thought about it too long, I'd never consider this finished, so I stopped thinking about it, and I'm calling it done (for now).







Thanks so much for dropping by!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment