Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 4 August 2014

Sketchabilities Scrapbook Sketch Layout Entry

I wonder how many of these posts I can get up today... Hmmm

Well in any case - This is my entry in to the Sketchabilities scrapbook layout sketch challenge #120.

The sketch was...


And my take on it was...




Just going through my Studio Calico scrapbook kit and trying to get through as much as possible before next month's kit arrives!

I'm on a mission to scrapbook as many of my Facebook photos as possible, since they weren't part of my "to scrapbook" list... However what would happen if I were to ever not have access to Facebook anymore, y'know?  Anyway, this is a pic of my one and only car.

I love cars, and I was on the hunt for this very specific car for many months -with the exact specs I wanted, and when I got it, I didn't even test drive it... I just bought it. LOL

Anyway, that is all. :P

Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

3 comments:

  1. WOW really cool love it and thanks for playing at sketchabilities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete