Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 21 September 2015

Trying to Get Started with Christmas Cards

OK - I know the thought of Christmas for some is completely unacceptable, but I am trying to get myself ready for the season. :)

In saying that, I have created a couple cards based on the Freshly Made Sketches, Sketch #204.


I actually really liked this sketch, because my mojo was lacking pretty hard... But this simple sketch allowed me a starting point to whip something up relatively easily. :) I actually ended up making a few different cards with the same sketch, using Graphic 45's 12 days of Christmas collection.








Thanks so much for stopping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you have shown off that paper, particularly the first one with the bow and holly! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas cards! The patterns you've used are just gorgeous! Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete