Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 5 November 2012

Fussy cutting & graphic 45

So, I have the following graphic 45 paper packs (or they're on their way to me) and I'm having the hardest time cutting into them!

Nutcracker sweet
A ladies' diary
Bird song
Kraft reflections
Tropical travelogue
Olde Curiosity shoppe
Abc primer
Place in time
Magic of oz
Happy hauntings


I'm currently on a hunt for the "standard" way of cutting into these to start...  Y'know, which pages people fussy cut the most, how to pick an area of the paper you want to use most, etc...


The papers are all so freaking beautiful! I just feel like if I cut into them, I'll be damaging the paper... Which is kind of the point of scrapping, right? LOL


Ack! I hope I get the courage to cut into these soon so they don't end up just sitting there in their project cases!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments:

  1. I can well belive you dont want to cut into them they are stunning papers! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete