Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 16 November 2012

Some "fall themed" ticket embellishments I made for October swap!

(Yes, I know, this is a bit late - But I figured since I'm working on the November tickets this weekend, I thought I'd post the tickets from last month!)


I have a hard time crafting in small pieces.. I tend to go after the larger projects rather than tiny ones...

So I was happy to complete my ticket embellishments for the ticket swap at Mini Album Scraps. :)

It was a real challenge for me, but it came out alright!

I used a number of embellishments from the Jillibean Collection Country Pumpkin Chowder sticker page along with some paper from a 6 x 12 paper stack I have and some other sticker type embellishments..

On some of the tags, I fussy cut some leaves from a K & Co autumn themed paper and added some Claudine Hellmuth multi-medium to it.

The photo of the tags is below!



Thanks for looking!! 

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment