Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 18 June 2014

A card! A card! A card has been made!

I tend to prefer to make cards on demand, but I decided to make one to enter into two challenges currently going on!

The first challenge is the theme challenge over at the 4 Crafty Chicks blog.
The theme for Challenge #198 is BABY.

Although I don't buy Baby themed paper collections since I don't really know anyone with babies, nor do I have my own, I decided to make a more generic baby themed card. :)

The second challenge this was made for is the sketch challenge over at the Cardabilities blog.

The sketch for Challenge #101 is as follows:

The card I made, was made using the Prima Lyric collection, a metal flower filigree embellishment, some bling, some lace trim and a number of layers of chipboard for lightly added dimension.








Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next time!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the flower :)
    Thanks for playing along with Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch - I also love that flower. Thanks for joining in at Cardabilities~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card - thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card!
    Thanks for join us at Cardabilities!
    Kissies,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete