Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 20 June 2014

CAS(E) all the time, everywhere!

Okay, I think I may have just found my favourite card sketch challenge!

While, I don't mean to say other challenges don't deserve recognition, this type of challenge is my favourite due to the challenge aiming to simplify card making.

Once again, not putting down other styles of cards at all but sometimes you just want to create something simple, functional and still nice looking. :)

So without further ado, here is the sketch from the CAS(E) this sketch challenge!

(Yes, I know it was a fusion style challenge, but I went with the sketch only).

And here is my take on the sketch!



Perfect style of card for mailing without added postage! I feel like I could make tons of these and really start to get use of my stamps once my sentiment stickers run out (if that's even possible??).

Thanks for dropping by!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments:

  1. I really like your mix of patterns! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete