Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 15 July 2014

Pinterest Tuesday, Second Edition

Today I'd like to feature a layout I spotted on Pinterest. The pinterest link to this layout can be found here.

And the layout itself is this one!


Every time I scrolled through my Pinterest feed, this layout kept catching my eye! I think it may have something to do with the elegant nature of this layout; With the beautiful punch used around the edges of the layers to the fussy cut pieces being layered so nicely, it really adds a lot to this layout!

I'm also a huge fan of the fact that even though there is so much happening on this layout, it doesn't take away from the photo at all! I think it's because the photo's in black and white and is so "punchy" on such a light coloured themed layout. :)

If you haven't joined Pinterest yet, I think that it is about time you did. ;) There's so much inspiration to be found there, and you can find it without all the clutter of the text on a page - Kind of like all the text here! Lol

Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment