Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 7 July 2014

The second half of the year has started...

And just as fast as my mojo returned, it has now disappeared once again. LOL

I went on a great creating adventure in June, and now... not so much.

I'm thinking to start sharing inspiration I find out and about while cruising online or in my daily life so that even though I can't share my creations (since I haven't made anything new), at least I can share what I'm seeing and doing and what I find inspiring.  Hopefully I can inspire you as well!

So, first up, some crafty news - I'll be part of a youtube/blog hop at the end of this month. :)

The hop is hosted by Misty, who runs the community site Creating the Crafty Life. The CCL site is turning 3 years old, and the hop is in honour of it's 3rd anniversary. :)



As you can see, the theme of this hop is my all time favourite, Graphic 45!! :D


I'm SUPER excited for this hop, and plan to bring my A-game Graphic 45 project to the table. :) I will be having prizes for visitors to my Youtube channel as well as my blog. Stay tuned for that!

I am trying to get in the mood to enter some blog challenges this month, but it doesn't seem to be coming to me, but I'll see what kind of mojo I can muster by mid-month. ;)

Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment