Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 25 November 2014

Prima's November Build a Page Entry

Sooooo, this entry is a bit different than my normal Prima BAP entries.

I was in a tad bit of a slump when it came to layouts, so I decided to do a burlap canvas for the November Prima BAP challenge.

The sketch that was to be used as inspiration was designed by someone who I look to for inspiration daily: Keren Tamir.


My take on the sketch via canvas is below:





I initially used some of my Prima Romance Novel scraps for the base texture.. Then I used some gesso on top of that, along with some modeling paste with the Prima Bubbles stencil on top of that.
I stamped on the gesso'd background using archival ink with the Prima Romance Novel background stamp, but it kinda got covered up in the creation process.

I threw on some Prima Color Bloom sprays and altered a resin frame with an image cut out from the Time Traveler's collection. Embellished with some cheesecloth, Prima flowers and venice lace that I cut apart.

Feel free to leave me a comment if you have any questions!!

Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment