Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 1 December 2014

Early December Card Making Blitz, Card #4

For those of you who drop by on a semi-regular basis, you may know the drill by now.

I find a sketch, make a card based on the sketch, and post the result. :)

This card is based on the sketch over at Fusion Card Challenges!



My take on the sketch goes like this:




You can see that I didn't really stick to the photo for inspiration, but I really like how my take on the sketch turned out. :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments:

  1. Dear Kerry.sorry late getting here, your link on FUSION is not working, so I looked you up!! LOVE your stripes and FUN sentiments!! What a great design!! Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION, I sure hope that you join us again! It is a pleasure to stop by and see your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete