Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 1 December 2014

Early December Card Making Blitz, Card #1

For those of you who drop by on a semi-regular basis, you may know the drill by now.

I find a sketch, make a card based on the sketch, and post the result. :)

This card is based on the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches!





My take on the sketch goes like this:




I was super glad to finally dig into my Graphic 45 "Twas Night before Christmas" paper collection that I've had forever...  I really need to be better at using my product. I don't meant to hoard it, I swear! LOL

Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

2 comments:

  1. Love that paper - fun holiday card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great Christmas card! Love the background paper! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete