Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Thursday 30 April 2015

Mixed Media Art Journal Share

Hi there!

Here is a mixed media art journal spread that I would like to share with you!  If you enjoy watching videos, you can check out the YouTube video for it here:




If you'd prefer still images, they are available below!

This is the full spread for this project.
The art journal is a 6x6 watercolor art journal.

My main colours are Cobalt and Iris Prima Color Bloom sprays.

This is the tissue paper that I randomly found at Michael's in their clearance section.
I love using it, and will likely run out of it sooner, rather than later.
This is the 13arts stencil I used on the tops and bottoms of the pages of this art journal spread.

Right Page

Right page, detailed
Left Page

Left page, detailed..


Thank you very much for stopping by!

I really enjoyed making this art journal spread and I hope you come back again soon!

Krafty Kerry signing off!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment