Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 10 April 2015

Prima Marketing Projects I've Made and Would Like to Share

One of my favourite crafting oriented companies is Prima Marketing.

They provide products for people in all aspects of crafting, and that is something I truly appreciate. It is a company that allows growth as an artist, scrapbooker, card-maker and more because of the HUGE variety of products available from the company.

In addition to that, when the paper collections come out, a TON of coordinating embellishments are also released to make creating projects that much easier!! Not to mention the other products like stencils, mediums and more! *dreamy sigh*

In case you're wondering:
- My favourite embellishments to use from Prima include the flower vines and resin pieces. I hoard resin pieces like it's nobody's business.
- My favourite paper lines that have been released include Romance Novel & Cartographer.

Here is a series of Prima based projects I've completed, mostly within the last 6 months.

First up, some canvas projects I've worked on:








Below are some card projects I've worked on:





Thanks so much for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment