Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 22 January 2013

January update for you all!

Howdy folks!

Well, it's been a while since I've posted on here, although it hasn't been as long since I uploaded some Youtube videos!
I've linked to those at the end of this post. :)

In February, I will be part of a craft show in Hamilton, ON and I've been hurriedly preparing for that, which is why I seem to have disappeared. Once that's all said and done, I shall return to more frequent blogging!

This weekend, I plan to post all the swap projects I've worked on in the last little while. Should be fun fun fun! 
I always have seem to forget to take pics of swap projects, even though they help build my creative repertoire! It was so frustrating that now I keep a camera in my craft room, hanging on a lanyard so that I always see it. I hope it helps jog my memory a bit more when it comes to keeping record of what I've worked on!

Today, I finally got around to linking all of the craft community sites that I belong to in the sidebar over there!
==============>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As you can see, I belong to many active crafting communities that keep my creative juices flowing with all the swaps they host! I get to use FAR more things that I own because I belong to those sites! It's pretty awesome!

And here are the latest videos that I've posted on Youtube, for you all to go check out. :)
 
My boyfriend is the sweetest person! He went out and got me a ton of Mod Podge since he knew I would be starting a relatively large project. He had no idea what he was looking for when he went into Michaels, but came out with gloss and matte Mod Podge and some Hello Kitty stuff that I had been eyeing for a while!!!  As everyone says, he's a keeper! ;)

I had placed a massive order over at Lavish Laces on Etsy in December before my spending freeze, (which seems to be thawing a bit - help me keep on track)!!
Jaizella is an amazingly flexible person to work with and ridiculously professional with what she does! I *highly* recommend that you go check out her store, and no, she is not paying me to say this! LOL

This is a mini album I made for a very dear friend of mine - And although it wasn't "completely" finished when I recorded this (I added some tags and photo mats to it after I recorded the video), this is it *mostly* done!
I got this kit from the wonderful Edith over at Scrapbooking with M.E. Boutique on Facebook. She is also another wonderful lady to work with and she helps the crafty community get what they're looking for affordably and quickly! I love getting updates from her!

This is the very first altered canvas I ever made, and I turned it into a calendar for a friend of mine for Christmas, but only recently posted the video just in case he stopped by my channel BEFORE getting the parcel. :)  I learned a lot while making this and have plans to make more in the near future!!!

Hope that was enough of an update for you!!  As per the standard, should you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comment section, and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment