Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 8 January 2013

ScrapMuch? January Colour Challenge!!

Hopefully your new year is going great so far!!  

I mentioned in a previous post, that I was on a spending freeze for crafts.What I meant by this is that I would not be buying anymore crafts based on what I "have to have", but instead only when I *need* to have it.

If I run out of glue, I won't start stapling things together, I'll go out and get glue! LOL

Just clarifying that for those who were wondering - I haven't abandoned the craft, just the bad purchasing habits that can accommodate such a love for this type of craft. :P

Alright, so, back to business!

Last month, even though I made it in for the ScrapMuch? December layout challenge (and won!), this month I thought I'd take on - and actually complete - the ScrapMuch? colour challenge!

The colours this month are as follows:
Carnation Pink, Sky Blue, Sunny Yellow and Chestnut Brown (yes, that last colour is BROWN, not black)

This is a great colour scheme to apply to projects that are based on springtime so hopefully I can complete one using this colour scheme!

So ScrapMuch?... I accept your challenge!  I don't know if you'll defeat me this month again, but I sure hope not!! :)

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment