Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Sunday 27 January 2013

Playing in Paradise Entry!

Hey everyone!

I've decided somewhat spontaneously to enter the Scrapbooker's Paradise Playing in Paradise challenge #101.
The theme for this challenge was mists and since I have so few, I thought it wouldn't be that difficult to enter - The less you have, the easier it is to decide what to do. :P

Simce I'm crafting for a craft show that's happening next weekend (CraftStock, in Hamilton, ON), I thought I'd make a card that I could have for the show. :)

It's a "love" themed card without all the pinks, reds, and whites!


I used the Butternut Squash Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist with a stencil for the card front background. On top, I layered some orange textured cardstock with the sentiment stamped vertically.
I then stamped a vine heart on some patterned cardstock (I think it's from DCWV) that I cut out and then adhered to the main part of the card using some dimensional adhesive. :)

Thanks to Scrapbooker's Paradise for hosting this challenge!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! The orange card stock looks wonderful against that lovely shimmering background. The Love Birds stamp set is just adorable! Thanks for Playing in Paradise with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Kerry, your little birds are darling. Thank you for Playing in Paradise this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card, Kerry. Love the non-traditional colour palette and your little love birds are so cute. Beautiful shimmery background. Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise this week. Hope to see you again soon in an upcoming challenge.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just too cute, love those little birds.
    Thank You for playing in Paradise this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea of creating a background with the mist! I did it and screwed it up (ha!). Thanks for playing with us at Scrapbooker's Paradise this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background! Orange is turning out to be one of my favourite colours - my childhood self would be amazed :) So glad you could play in Paradise with us this week!

    ReplyDelete