Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Sunday 7 September 2014

BoBunny has challenges again!

And as an entry into the first BoBunny challenge in a long time, I've used the BoBunny Enchanted garden collection to get the ball rolling!

First up, the sketch!


Now these circles made me cringe... I really don't like circles. I don't know why, but as a main focal point, circles do not work with me. But anyway, I tried to get over it to work with this sketch...

I had to grunge up the paper a bit with stamps and stencils to make it more along my style, but I think I made it work...


In hindsight, I would have made the word "Park" in a darker colour, but on paper it looks O.K... for now. :P

Thanks for stopping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off! 

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! You totally rocked the circles and thanks for playing along with the BoBunny September Sketch Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job! Such a cute dog, and a gorgeous layout!
    I especialy love how you matched the colors in the Enchanted Garden-papers with the dogs' scarve!
    Thanks for playing along with us on the BoBunny blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a awesome layout! I love the collection you chose and your take on the sketch is fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along with us at BoBunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome layout! Gotta love Enchanted Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you've certainly done a great job with those circles Kerry! Its stunning layout!

    ReplyDelete