Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Sunday 14 September 2014

Mother Nature and her Beauty

This layout was created based on the sketch that can be found over on the Creative Scrappers blog (#277)!



I had a photo that I found to be very powerful to me... It's a photo of how "bright" the future can be even though you may be currently in a state of darkness. I took this photo on my old phone while I was in a car, going through a storm.  You could see far enough in the distance to where the rain let up and the sun came back out.  I thought the image was super cool.

I used my Flying Unicorn September kit to create this layout. Some of the light blue "papers" you'll see in the background are actually pieces of the packaging from the Prima flowers that came in the kit. Lol.

Thank you so much for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment