Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 15 September 2014

Prima Stationer's Desk Layout for Sketchabilities!

Hey everyone!

This is my 200th blog post!!  Yay!  Ok, continuing on to the content...

This post is all about shoes!!  Well, the layout is all about shoes, the post is about the layout that's about the shoes. Lol

Anyway, I created this layout based on the Sketchabilities sketch #123 that was posted just today! Let's just say that I've been multi-tasking all day and now that the creative part of my day is done, it's time for the working part to start. :P


The sketch was all fancy like, and I really liked it because of that. :)  I actually liked it so much that I created a process video for the layout I made and showed off my method of layering while working with this sketch on my computer screen!



Images of the layout are below, but I would really love it if you watch the video too. I killed my camera battery (from a full charge) in order to make it! The layout took me about an hour and 15 minutes to complete.






Thank you so very much for dropping by and I hope you enjoyed the video AND the images this time around!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

4 comments:

  1. WOW you work quite... jealous here for sure.... Love your take on the sketch thanks for sharing and playing along with Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing layout. Thanks for participating our challenge at Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is lovely. I enjoyed watching your video! Always nice to see how someone else does it! Love the layers and so neat that you have all the matching embellishments it looks so nice! Love the shoes too! All the best! http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/ drop in if you can I have a giveaway on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely elements on this page. Great colour scheme too. thanks for playing at Sketchabilities :)

    ReplyDelete