Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Saturday 6 September 2014

Prima BAP Sketch Challenge Entry, September 2014

Soooo, you know how you try something and then you get hooked on it and then you gotta keep doing it?

Well, I kind of am hooked on mixed media. :P

This month's Prima Build-A-Page sketch really brought that out in my layout... And my hands. Lol



I loved finally having the opportunity to combine techniques that I've tried on their own, but now can put it all together!


I"m not sure what I didn't use, but I definitely used gesso, molding paste, a semi-gloss gel, some ranger distress paints, some tsukineko brilliance ink, distress inks and even versafine inks! LOL

I super love this layout! :D

Thanks for dropping by!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

3 comments:

  1. wow Kerry really fabulous!! thank you so much for supporting me!! this LO is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on this! I really love your photo!

    ReplyDelete