Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Saturday 6 April 2013

Check Out this Stick Pin Holder

Sooooo...

At the last scrapbooking retreat I attended, I didn't really do much scrapbooking...

Although, I was very productive and made this stick pin holder instead! :)


Using some chipboard and some My Mind's Eye paper to cover it, I ended up with this lovely creation! :D

Some closeup shots are below:

The paper had a banner on it saying: "A few of my favo(u)rite things". It was a great title to the stick pin holder, however the massive green stick pin you see in the photo is currently hiding it. :)  Once it's used on a project, the title will be visible again!


An extra photo of the stick pins for fun. :)

Thanks for looking at my work!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment