Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 16 April 2013

ScrapMuch? April kit challenge entry!

Well, ScrapMuch? just posted their April kit sketch challenge... And I thought it appropriate to get to it before forgetting about it. :P

So here is my entry into that challenge!


Added some of the Kaisercraft pearl bling from the kit.
I also used the included Stickles all around the page!

I sparkled my little FabScraps bird to add as an embellishment.



I normally use ONLY what's in a kit when making layouts FROM the kit, however in this case, I busted out the pink glitter for that bird. I truly heavily dislike glitter, but it was either that or flocking powder, and I preferred the glittery look. It's just too bad it goes EVERYWHERE! LOL

Krafty Kerry signing off!

3 comments:

  1. wow, you are quick! i love the glitter on the bird it is just perfect, well worth the mess! Thanks for linking up with us at ScrapMuch?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry! Great layout! I absolutely love the glittery bird. Laura is right! It was totally worth the mess! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?. I always love to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Love that bird too ... just so fun and the perfect accent against your pink background!

    ReplyDelete