Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 2 April 2013

Happy April Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend and that April is starting out swimmingly!

This month will be the month of creations for me! And hopefully you as well, but unless you contact me, I can't know about your creations. :P

I hope to enter at least 15 challenges, swaps, etc this month, so we'll see what I can manage. I've been in such a scrappy lull lately, but no more!

Just to start things off on a good note, below is my entry to the Scrap Friends Sketch Challenge for April!

I'm really starting to dig far into my stash to try and use up older-ish product. This is from a collection from Crate Paper... I don't know the actual name of it, but I don't like it much. LOL I'm realizing that Crate Paper products don't fit my scrappy personality. :P

Anyway - Take care everyone, thanks for dropping by AND Happy scrapping!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

3 comments:

  1. It's such a great sketch and you have done a great job... i love all the products you used bright and colourful...thanks for playing at SF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, Kerry!! Thanks for visiting my blog and it's been so nice getting to know you at Sketches4All!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the challenge you've set yourself!! I really like this line...but I must say, I do like Crate ---it feels GReAT to use up older stash, tho, that's for sure. LOVE how you've used the embellies to follow our sketch at Scrap Friends...it works soooo well:):):) Thanks for joining in:):)

    ReplyDelete