Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 8 April 2013

ScrapMuch? Kit Club Challenge!

A couple days(?) ago, I posted about a ScrapMuch? sketch challenge that I entered!

Well, last week, I also found out that they have a different challenge as well - A challenge where you're to use stitching on your layout... I was a tad worried since that's not my thing... BUT, then I re-read and nowhere did it say you needed to have sewn stitching on your layout! Ha!

So I pulled a layout I had made using the kit and threw on some stitching! :)
I do apologize for the quality of the photos - My good camera batteries were charging and I was off to work after doing this, so I couldn't wait! LOL

I think I'd have preferred actual stitching, but that's not an option I had at the time.




Thank you for dropping by!! ^_^

Krafty Kerry signing off!

3 comments:

  1. Great layout, and I love the way you improvised on your stitching! Thanks for linking it up with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout!! Well done!! You did a great job of using the paper in this collection. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how creative you've been! I love the simplicity of this! Love how it showcases the paper! Thanks for continuing to play along with our ScrapMuch? Challenges!

    ReplyDelete