Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 9 April 2013

Weekend Project #2

Here is the 2nd of the weekend projects I completed this past weekend... Also for a swap.

I loved the way these weekend projects turned out!!! :D

I used the same 7gypsies paper I had used with the last box.
Those 12x12 sheets can go a long way when altering projects!

A small flower arrangement for the top left hand corner

Another flower arrangement for the front bottom right hand corner
Plus a cameo appearance of a cameo! :P

Prima bling along the left side of the box

Mild dose of Prima bling on the right side of the box

The back of the box with a cameo and a "Made By" banner. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to leave them for me here.. Or on the YouTube slideshow - either works!! :)

Thank you for checking out my project, your visit today is greatly appreciated!

Also entered this project into Mema's Anything Goes Challenge for April since! My entries for that challenge are now maxed out! :P

Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments:

  1. This box is beautiful! Thanks for taking time to stop by Mema's Crafts and playing with us. We love company so come back soon.

    Hugs
    Lesia
    If you haven't already entered, make sure you return to enter the blog giveaway.

    ReplyDelete