Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 19 June 2013

And now, I'm all caught up!

Here is the last of my ScrapMuch? sketch challenge entries for tonight. :)
I still have papers left from my Jillibean soup collection, so I might sneak in a layout for a different challenge, but I'm all caught up with the ScrapMuch? challenges now!

Y'all are gonna be so proud of me... I used black cardstock! :D


For this sketch I rotated the whole thing clockwise, and  scraplifted the guest design team member's idea (You can check out Corrina's blog here) for using a journaling type card as one of the photo spots! :)

I'm not a big fan of all the space I ended up with to the right of the layout and I will probably added an actual journaling spot there later on... Maybe... Maybe not. LOL

Okay, that's all! Thanks for dropping by!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect, love the spin, the doily and the Polaroid type frame! Thanks for sharing wit us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love what you have been creating lately! I'm so glad that ScrapMuch? can provide you with some inspiration. Thanks for sharing with us! We love seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the use of that doily, what a fun and colourful page! Thanks so much for joining in our ScrapMuch? Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete