Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Thursday 6 June 2013

I'm going to be a Guest Tipster over at ScrapMuch?! (I'm honoured!)

No way! NO WAY!
Ahhh!

Okay, but seriously, all jokes aside, I am actually going to be a guest Tipster over on the ScrapMuch? blog next Wednesday, June 12th, 2013!

I know I didn't post about it here earlier, but I was part of the YouTube Layout Hop for May 2013, and I made a process video for it, featuring the June ScrapMuch? kit club kit! While it's a tad late to enter to win, we also had 2 sponsors last month since it was the YTLH's 2nd year anniversary! They were:

Kiwi lane Designs
www.Kiwilane.com
&
Leonora
www. craftytemplates.co.uk/scrapbookingkits.html

If you were reading this on time (Sorry!), what you would have needed to do, to have a chance at some winnings, is comment on each YTLH video and subscribe to all the YouTube participants' channels, after which a draw is done. The winner is drawn from the number of users who commented and subscribed as noted previously.

The ScrapMuch? team encourages their followers & subscribers to send in photos and info about their projects, that were inspired from or use the products that ScrapMuch? posts to their blog and/or sells!

I sent in my YTLH video link to them and lo and behold, they asked to share it with their members!



Thank you to the YTLH members who encourage me to get at least one layout done a month and thank you to the ScrapMuch? team for allowing me the opportunity to share my process with their followers/subscribers! I'm honoured and excited about this!

Please drop by my blog on June 12th, 2013 to check out the walkthrough of the process video that was posted for the May 2013 YTLH!

As always, your support, constructive criticisms and positive motivations are hugely appreciated!!! **HUGS**

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment