Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 19 June 2013

Simplicity Never Looked so... Simple?

That's right!
I went simple with this entry to this ScrapMuch? sketch challenge. Tried to use up as many scraps as I could from my Jillibean Soup collection without causing layout overkill. :P

I don't know why, but I just don't do well with including cardstock on my layouts! Patterned paper all the way!


Maybe I need to make my own challenge to not use any patterned paper... That would  be sooooo weird.. I'd have to actually maybe use stamps or die cuts or something! Ah!

Thank you for dropping by! Please also go show the ScrapMuch? crew some love! They keep me actively making layouts, month after month. :D

Krafty Kerry signing off!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Kerry, i love using all p/p too! Thanks for linking up with us at ScrapMuch?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love that background paper! Beautiful layout! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the patterned paper choices ... never stop using them (lol)!!!! Great layout! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete