Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 28 June 2013

Last Sketch-y Friday for June!

Man, this is a busy month for me!
It got busier 4x over within the last week! Craziness, I tell ya!

Anyway, here is my entry into the last ScrapMuch? sketch-y Friday for June. :)


I think I'm sort of learning to incorporate more than one company's papers into a layout... I typically play it safe and just use a collection or kit or something.. This time, I started with a kit, and then I started adding from other crafting companies (Started with a Pink Paislee kit, added Jillibean Soup extras).

My scrapping process is changing with the change in the setup of my "new" crafting space... I'm keeping more scraps out and picking through them as I go, as opposed to having scraps in a case overhead and never remembering they're even there.... Hmmm... Out of sight, out of mind indeed!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments:

  1. Great layout Kerrry, love the mix of papers you are definitely getting good at it! Thank you for sharing it with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete