Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 21 June 2013

Not so much a Sketch CHALLENGE...

But here is a layout I made based on the sketch over at October Afternoon's blog!

I used up all that was left of the full sheets of the Jillibean Soup collection I've been using recently, and now there are literally JUST 1 - 2" scraps left... I should mention that I also used some of the larger scraps to start a few cards. ;)

Okay, so here it is. :)

Please parden the light , it's natural light coming from my window, and since my desk is now in a corner of my bedroom, this is the angle of the natural light coming in.

Hope you like the way I took this layout and made it "my own". I truly do love sketches for this purpose!!

Happy scrappin'!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment