Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 29 August 2014

A new sketch challenge to enter

It's my first time hearing about Pals Paper Arts, and now that I *have* heard about them, guess what that means...??  More sketch challenge entries! LOL

Ok, Ok, here was the sketch they provided us with this month. :)

I tried to stick to the sketch pretty closely; There's another pink layer under the typographic background to make up all the layers for 1, 2 & 3. And for 4, I've added the bordered sentiment to the card in the lower left hand corner. :)


 

4 comments:

  1. Love, love your card!! I hope you come back to play with us more!! So excited you joined us!! Thank you for playing with the Pals Paper Arts this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..pretty cool card..love all the color you brought in with the chalkboard look! So glad you found the Pals challenges and thanks for playing with us this week! Hope you will join us each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch! Chalkboard is so cool! Thanks for playing with the PPA this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... this reminds me of my artwork in high school. So retro. Love it! Thanks for playing with us at PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete