Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 17 May 2013

I Guess I Have a Vibe Going...

This is my second project for today so far.. It's an entry for the 1st Sketch-y Friday over at ScrapMuch?!

I VERY RARELY every start with a piece of plain cardstock for the background!  But in this case, I couldn't find a background paper with a pattern "light" enough for this layout. I think for my first REAL layout using a blank background, it turned out pretty neat!

Here is the sketch we were to use:


And here is what I came up with...


Simple I know, but I like it this way! :D

Krafty Kerry signing off!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout for your fun photos, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This one has to be one of my fav's!! I love the paint splatter! Super cool! Thanks for sharing your creations with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Love the misting and love the photos! Fab layout! Thanks for joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete