Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Saturday 18 May 2013

Possibly the Last Post... of the Night? :P

As I perused the ScrapMuch? blog, I realized I hadn't even checked the colour challenge for this month!

I checked it out and realized that it incorporated many colours I've been using to enter into the various challenges they have posted on the blog, so I decided to make another paper thing. :)

Here were the colours for the May colour challenge:

And here is my entry:

A "just because" kind of card made with a black cardstock base. :)

Thanks for dropping in!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

3 comments:

  1. Just perfect Kerry, you pulled the colours together nicely. Love these types of cards! Thanks for linking up with ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and stunning! Thanks for playing along in the ScrapMuch? colour challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very effective card! Love that flower cluster! Thanks for joining in our ScrapMuch? chalenges!

    ReplyDelete