Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Saturday 18 May 2013

The Best Way to Get Layouts Done...

...For me anyway, is by using challenges! I'm not a huge layout person, but when something like a prize is offered... Well, why not at least try? :P

Okay, so this time (Since I've entered all of the ScrapMuch? challenges already!) I'm using one of Kaisercraft's Saturday Sketches to get more layouts done!

Here is the sketch that was posted for this challenge:

And here is my take on the sketch!


The downside to this layout is that I can't actually ENTER it in the challenge, since it's not Kaisercraft oriented, but I did get this layout done, which is greatly advantageous! LOL

Thanks for dropping in!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments:

  1. Love the speech bubbles!!! Cute layout, great vibrant colours ... great story.

    ReplyDelete