Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 17 May 2013

ScrapMuch? Kit Club Challenge for May!

Guess who's back?  Back again?
Kerry's back! Tell a friend! :D

And she's back with her entry into the ScrapMuch? May kit club sketch challenge!

Here is the sketch:

And here is my entry into the challenge!

I'm a little peeved about the fact that you can barely see "Washington DC" but I really didn't want to have to rip it all up and find a new background paper, so I tried to frame it ... I think that made it worse. LOL

Ah well, we live and learn!

Also, you see that stitching in the bottom left hand corner? That's from my new to me sewing machine! It's a Kenmore (from Sears) and it's computerized and it makes sewing SEW MUCH EASIER!!! I never realized how much time I'd save simply by not having to manually adjust a ton of settings!

Okay, ramble over!

Krafty Kerry signing off!


3 comments:

  1. Love this take on the sketch, the angle is perfect, and your title is so fun with the twine frame! Thanks for sharing this with us at Scrapmuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Kerry! I love your take on that sketch and that stitching is perfect!!
    Thanks for playing along with the ScrapMuch? kit club challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitching and love how you did your title! Wow ... what a fun layout and a great way to showcase those pics. Love the journalling too! Thanks for joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete