Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Sunday 26 May 2013

Last sketch-y Friday for May!

I think the title says it all, don't you?  :)



Edited to add:
I had to upload this before midnight for it to be entered into the ScrapMuch? challenge, so I had to do it from my phone.

Apologies for the poor quality!

I used a Pink Paislee stencil to do some masking and some Tattered Angels Mists for the misting that was done for the background. I thought it was a tad plain all on it's own. :)

 I will probably add some journaling later, but I kind of like it without the extra "messiness" that journaling would add. Maybe I'll do it on a tag and add it in somewhere. 


Krafty Kerry signing off!

2 comments:

  1. very pretty, loving the misting! thanks for sharing this with us at Scrapmuch?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... I agree, great misting! Love the title and those paper choices!

    ReplyDelete