Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Saturday 11 May 2013

My Opinion on the Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive


... And my opinion begins with WHY HAVEN'T I EVER USED THIS BEFORE???

No seriously.
If you don't have a bottle - Get to you local Michael's, Joanns, Hobby Lobby, or whatever craft store you have near you, download a coupon to your phone and get it  at 40 - 65% off depending on what sales you have going in your area.

I happened to luck out and find a ton of bottles in my local Michael's clearance section. Picked up 4 bottles based on the rave reviews this product has received in the past.

I now understand the reason behind the rave reviews. This stuff is perfect for permanent paper adhesion to just about anything. It bonds faster than I can sing the first verse of any song. LOL

My go to wet glue was previously Aleene's Tacky glue.

Although I haven't given up on Aleene's since I still do fabric stuff and it's GREAT for that, I will definitely be using the Scotch Quick Dry over Aleene's when it comes to paper application purposes. :)

Anyway, I just had to let you know about this stuff in case you'd never seen or heard of it before! I've put my huge bottle of Aleene's back to my "tool" stock shelf for the time being. I doubt I'll run out of the Scotch Dry glue anytime soon with all the bottles I bought! :D

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment