Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 3 May 2013

ScrapMuch? April Kit Club Challenge Entry

Hello World! :)

So I'm aware that April didn't turn out to be as craftily productive as I intended... BUT here is an entry into the ScrapMuch? April kit club challenge to make up for it. LOL

There's not much left of my kit that I would use (as I don't really do Easter-y type things), but the stuff I did have that I could use has been used in this challenge entry.

I should also mention that before this challenge was posted, I used up a bunch of cardstock and patterned paper from the kit to make some tags for a swap I'm in this month. :P

Okay, enough chit chat - Here it is!









Apologies for the photo quality - Using the old camera since the newer one is currently set up on my non portable tripod. LOL
Lazy to the extreme!  You know how when you have something set up JUST right and you don't want to change it because you know you'll never get it set up exactly the same way again? That's how my main camera is set up right now on my tripod. :P

Anyway, thanks for checking in - My viewers mean the world to my crafty life; I have no one else really to craft for except you guys! :)

Krafty Kerry signing off!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the bits and bobs in the corners and how you use the Stickles! Thanks for linking up with us t ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Kerry! Love those feathers! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff Kerry!~ Love how you've used this collection ... love that birdie!!!

    ReplyDelete