Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 29 August 2014

A Final Sketch to be Seized

(Almost) Nothing to see here folks. Just another card made using the Prim Optimist collection. LOL
-- Just kidding --

This is a special card with it being the last entry to a Seize the Sketch challenge. :(
I don't make the rules, I just follow them, and that's the word on the blog.  /sigh

The sketch for August was super simple and I loved it because of it's simplicity.





Okay, well actually at first I saw it and saw all the "white space" on it and thought to myself, how am I going to make this work with the Optimist collection!  No sooner did I start going through the embellishments, did I come up with this cutie of a card!



Super simple and, in my opinion, it holds a powerful message as well. :)  I'm glad I decided to start playing around to the beat of this sketch to get something made. I really like how it turned out in the end!

Thanks for taking the time to drop by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

2 comments:

  1. This is so unique, Kerry; I love it! Chalkboard style, almost a French flair to it- what a wonderful interpretation of the sketch! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us for our last sketch at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this, Kerry! Love the chalkboard feel, paired with bright flowers. The frames are wonderful, and a great way to interpret the sketch.

    Thanks so much for playing with our last (sniff) challenge at Seize The Sketch!

    ReplyDelete