Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 29 August 2014

Mojoful Prima PPP entry!

Whoa! What is this?!  A Prima Princess project?! Where is the Optimist stuff that I was supposed to be working through?! Bad Kerry! LOL

In all honesty though, this card is a Prima Princess card since the Prima Product Picks Palette for the August challenge happens to work nicely with this collection. :)





Because I used the tall & skinny Mojo Monday sketch #360, I was able to use just over half of one of the A4 sheets from the collection to make the card base.



Then I used one of the chipboard pieces, a flower, 3 leaves and some of the crystals from the collection to finish it off. :)

The inside is also a tad papered because the paper is so light, but I didn't take a picture of it, since it was a tad plainer.



Thanks for dropping by and taking a looksee!

Krafty Kerry signing off! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment