Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 5 August 2014

Berry71Bleu Scrapbook Sketch Challenge Entry

Just making sure to get this up in the morning before I get too busy throughout the day...

Here is my entry to the Berry71Bleu August Scrapbook Sketch Challenge!

The sketch was made in such a way that I, personally, think was super easy-going, which made it feel like it could be interpreted in all sorts of ways!

In any case, the sketch used for this challenge is:



And my take on it, went a little something like this:






I think I'm starting to get a feel for this mixed media stuff!

I used up all of the embellishments left from my Studio Calico scrapbook kit (YAY) and used a bunch of my gesso/gel mixure with a ton of Tattered Angels sprays! I used my leftover wooden letters as background effect bits and stamped the word "Hoard" in a bunch of places because, as you can see in the photo, I like to hoard cereal. LOL

In fact, I try to always make sure my cereal pantry is full (And yes, my cereal has it's own cupboard in the pantry area!)

Thanks for dropping by!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

3 comments:

  1. I see I'm not the only one that stocks up on cereal!!! I'm glad you had FUN with mixed media and this month's challenge! Mixed media projects are always fun! Great page! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, cool page....your bottom border of letters is amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Colorful layout and use of mixed media! Thanks so much for joining us at Berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete