Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 4 August 2014

A2Z Scraplets August Scrapbook Sketch Challenge

In this post, I will be sharing with you a layout I've created for the August challenge over at A2Z Scraplets.

This is a company I've recently found out about because they had their challenge info posted somewhere... But after taking a look at their stuff, I'm seeing that they specialize in laser cut chipboard!
Laser cut chipboard is something I'm so addicted to (even if I don't really use it very often), and so I hope to be able to find somewhere that carries them locally one day in my searches so I can see what they're about. :)

The sketch that was posted this month was from PageMaps...



My take on the sketch went something like this...


For this layout, I didn't take any "dimensional" photos since it was a relatively flat layout, but I will mention that liquid pearls can be such a troublesome product... Especially if you're going around the WHOLE layout. LOL

I have no idea how many dots of the stuff I put down, but while I love the texture, the process was quite time consuming, AND I botched it a bit in the lower right hand corner. /sigh 

Anyway, thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerrt signing off!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found our challenge for this month. We have put the kinky tool up now so of you could please add you link that would be great!
    Your liquid pearls look great around the page and I love the way your page turned out.
    Thanks for playing along at a2z scrpalets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along Kerry. Awesome work on all those dots.

    ReplyDelete