Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Sunday 3 August 2014

Studio Calico Card Kit done...

I decided that, in order to keep my stash to a minimum, when it comes to my Studio Calico kits, I will be pro-active, use them up and sell what I don't use.

In respect to the card kit, this meant that since I had finished using up the cardstock bases that came with the kit to make 5 or 6 cards - I don't remember, it was time to sell it since there was no longer any cardstock for me to use up.

In the end, I used up all the wooden stars and the cardstock.

I sold the leftover patterned papers (12 sheets), the die, buttons and stamp set. I actually had some leftover ribbon as well, but I forgot to add that to the sale listing and it's already mailed. Oops!

In any case, now I'm moving on the scrapbook kit!
Hopefully I can get through the whole SB kit for Penny Arcade before the August one gets here!

Below are samples of the cards I've made using the SC card kit. :)






I also made a card front (i.e. it has no base), but I haven't taken a photo of that one yet, so it's not included. :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment