Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 29 August 2014

For my fellow Atlantic Canucks

In my search for inspirational challenges for August, I found the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

I was thrilled to find another Canadian challenge blog, so I felt personally obligated to join in the fun there (along with using up my older Prima stash. :P

The sketch that they are asking us to play with is:
I love challenges where the project is not restricted to a certain type, just as long as the sketch is followed. :)
Because I'm trying to plow through (possibly) 2 - 6x6 paper pads from the Prima Optimist collection, I opted for a card. And it is posted right here!


I used some packaging for the backing of my sentiments and some Stampin Up ribbon for the side bow thing. There's also some Prima Optimist brads, and  one of the wood veneer pieces behind the ribbon!

Thanks so much for dropping by and checking out my card!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

9 comments:

  1. What a great card... love it!!! Thanks for joining us at the AHSC.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the black and white with pops of colour! Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card ! I love it ! I am so glad you found us, and thankyou for taking the time to play along with us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chalkboard feel to this card, beautiful. Thank you for joining us at AHSC. Hope to see you for next weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really awesome, I love the Black and White and the little pop of colour. Great job, and thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black and white and the creative cluster! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so beautiful. I am so thrilled you stumbled across the AHSC, we love getting talent and creativity! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Such a fresh idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card! You did a great job! Thanks for playing along this week at AHSC - come back soon!

    ReplyDelete