Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Monday 18 August 2014

Freshly Made in the knick of time!

Good thing I'm getting these entries uploaded today!  This challenge closes in less than an hour of this post being published! LOL

This challenge entry is made for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge #149.

My card made for this challenge goes something like this:


If you happened to see my haul video from this month's kit, you may be aware that I got a sheet of acetate with it. As a result of receiving this acetate, I attempted to make a shaker card... In my opinion it was a #craftfail, but it was also my very first shaker card ever made.

I have a couple more variations of this gumball machine that haven't made it on to cards yet, but this was the first attempt.. /sigh

Thanks for pitying my shaker card attempt. LOL

Krafty Kerry signing off!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a great shaker card. Who wouldn't love a gumball machine full of sequins! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this card? I love the shaker you've created and the papers you've used are fabulously fun! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete