Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 20 August 2014

Life. Paper. Scrapbook. A double whammy entry.

This post is a little bit special for a few reasons - 

  1. L. P. S. has shared that this is the last challenge for a little while (hopefully very little). :(
  2. I'm pretty sure this is my first "real" mixed media canvas.
  3. I've finally taken a bite into my BoBunny Enchanted Garden collection!
The sketch that I was trying to keep to was:


And the mood board that I sparked my Bobunny fire was:



See those purples and blues at the bottom? That's where I picked my main inspiration from. The colours in the palette on the bottom right of the mood board is what led me to go with the bottom colour palettes because the photos themselves have a lot of those right most palette colours! w00t!

Without further delay, here is my entry into these challenges!

The whole canvas at a top down view.
Bottom right from the bottom of the canvas.
Bottom right from the right side of the canvas.
Top left from the top of the canvas.
Top left from the left side of the canvas.
Bottom left from the bottom of the canvas.

I can't wait to finally drop this off for my friend! I've been letting him know I'll be making him something for his desk at work for ages... And FINALLY got to it. LOL, I'm such a bad friend. :P

Thanks for sharing my love of BoBunny today!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment